[DGD] DGD Digest, Vol 106, Issue 2

Dread Quixadhal quixadhal at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 12:34:25 CEST 2015

There used to be a nice addon/extension for Firefox which let you see every
HTTP request or response (and headers) sent or received by the browser.
Chrome likely has something along those lines too.

I would suggest using that in sync with logging on the server side.  It's
far too easy to just assume the browser is doing what you THINK it should
be doing.