[DGD] sha-256

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Sun Jan 31 17:17:59 CET 2016

That would be a way to get ssl/tls support indeed. So far, I've been using a
web server (apache) in reverse proxy mode to handle https.

So far, my main interest in this is password hashes, but improving ssh, and
possibly adding an ssl/tls implementation are things I may get to.

Primary reason for looking at openssl is the crypto suite it provides, which
seems to provide all the functionality needed in a way very similar to what
dgd does internally.

I may use the documentation and already existing code in dgd to add a 'native'
sha-256 tho, not depending on openssl, and especially its habbit of breaking
binary compatibility with nearly every update, seems like a good enough reason.

Bart.

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:11:40 -0800, Raymond Jennings wrote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/
http://www.om-d.org/