[DGD] new host for wotf and an updated sprintf package for gurbalib

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Wed Jul 27 23:03:55 CEST 2016

1 1/2 weeks ago the server on which Way of the Force runs suffered 2 disk
crashes, taking down its raid 1 array.

I have a new host, and restored backups from the night before those disk
crashes. It is running on much faster hardware now as a bonus.

Address is unchanged (wotf.org, port 23)

I also have a publicly accessible (but slightly outdated) instance of my lpcdb
lib running on port 4000.

The wotf.org website with all documentation and downloads has also been restored.

I used to host a number of svn repositories with dgd related code:
network package for dgd 1.2.x and 1.3 (which has some serious bugs, so
shouldn't be used)
gurbalib with all the extras as it was before Sirdude took over.

Both are rather historic, and I wonder if anyone would be interested in those
repositories still. I do have the data, but won't bother restoring it unless
someone wants it.

Another bit of code I used to distribute is an sprintf plugin for Gurbalib. I
noticed it no longer works with modern versions of Gurbalib. I created an
updated package (1.1.2), it is available from

http://www.wotf.org/downloads/gurba/plugins/

Bart.
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/