[DGD] capability based security?

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:29:43 CET 2016

I figured that the construction, configuration, and destruction of
capabilities and their handles would be the perview of trusted code (like a
microkernel) and then its at the discretion of the code taking the caps on
what they do with the actual handles...and that if they screw it up its
their own fault.

Is it valid to say "I guarantee the security that nobody will be able to
use this capability unless you let them, but if you give it away you're on
your own"?