[DGD] Segfault

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:00:29 CEST 2016

Ahh...so it was an infinite recursion after all.

First of all...never mind the bug report.

Second of all...I have a trick to catch problems like that.  Wrap your
whole error handler in a catch, and in the handler section just spit out a
simple message to the console.

If you can steal the stack trace reporter from the kernel library's driver
object you can also spit that out to console too.