[DGD] Feudalism

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:43:30 CET 2016

Hey, would it be feasible to use a feudalism hierarchy to organize
characters?

Maybe a vassalage system, where each noble PC can have an optional lord and
zero or more vassals, and then they can be given buttons to push about the
land they have.

There could well be PCs or NPCs as serfs at the bottom.

I've been bouncing this idea around in my head for awhile, why not ask the
dgd list about it?

I'm thinking of a game world geographically as large as England, possibly
with some constraints to discourage the "players go spread out as much
wilderness as they can, but then spread too thinly to socialize" problem
cited in one of shannon's skotos articles.