[DGD] Persistent Users

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu Sep 22 20:19:29 CEST 2016

I've been intending, but not getting to, releasing the json generator/parser I
wrote a while back as a replacement for the currently broken json
implementation in gurbalib. It might be useful for exporting/importing such
data. Note it only handles strings, ints, floats, arrays and mappings, as
those can be natively expressed as litteral in javascript (which is where json
comes from).

I'll be traveling for the next 2 weeks, but will take a look at this when I
return.

Bart.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:17:35 +0100, Gary wrote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/
http://www.om-d.org/