[DGD] hooking jit into the dgd system and modularity

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 22:07:58 CEST 2017

Well there are two potential strategies for when to compile the dgd
bytecode to llvm bitcode. One is to do it as the control block is loaded
hence the need to trap control block load/creation- or to do it in
i_funcall in interpret.cpp and test the cache using an if statement in
there. I guess I could do it that way as well.