[DGD] error context frames versus stack frames

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 19:41:00 CEST 2017

Is this basically used to locate the correct exception frame on the stack
corresponding to the function activation? In something like C++ one has to
unwind until one reaches a handler if it exists. I suspect in dgd's version
of lpc one has two unwind until one gets to the "function activation" that
originates the catch/rlimit blocks the resume execution after the
catch/rlimit