[DGD] API requirements for networking extensions

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:18:54 CEST 2017

Actually I think I made a bit of a booboo here.

I might have gotten your reference to the connect() system call in the OS
confused with the connect() kfun provided by DGD to the lpc layer.

*wears dunce cap*

I still stand by what I said though about query_ip_port() being a clean
idea that I personally think has merit even in the baseline code.