[DGD] General thanks to dworkin

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 09:46:44 CET 2017

The repository upgrade work done for the kotaka, phantasmal, and
possibly other projects I forgot about was wonderful and it helped get
rid of a huge mental block I had.

If I was inspired enough and had the time I'd probably be developing
further on phantasmal, but as it is real life has given me the same
problems that noah once had himself with phantasmal.

Without dworkin's efforts though they woul dhave been flat out lost in
obscurity from me being stuck not knowing how to even maintain them.