[DGD] Where did all the players go?

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 23:43:27 CET 2017

Side note: Here's my Chain.group referral link for investing in Bitcoin
with me. :) Email me for other referrals and into.

https://chain.group/52167

On Dec 12, 2017 14:46, "Dread Quixadhal" <quixadhal at gmail.com> wrote:

Nah, let’s make a multiplayer game that puts the screen in
character-by-character mode and uses curses to show a 2D overhead map,
where you can use the vi keys to run around and shoot at, or lob grenades
at, other players.  It could be called Dwork Hunt.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10