[DGD] Where did all the players go?

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:39:37 CET 2017

In general I'm also wondering if my version of the kernel library
should be given a modernized facelift.  All I've done for the most
part is readd some features that I think never should have been
removed for the sake of Hydra.

I have to admit that I've taken the kernel library's principles to
strong heart and even kotaka itself closely models it.