[DGD] Where did all the players go?

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:49:01 CET 2017

Asheron's Call! Can I borrow your smelly salts now, please?

On Dec 13, 2017 07:45, "Felix A. Croes" <felix at dworkin.nl> wrote:

bart at wotf.org wrote:

> I think the discussion started from Dworkin's post about packaging DGD.
>
> As persistence is one of the key features of DGD, I'd think such a package
> should at the very least have a setup capable of 'full persistence'as per
what
> DGD considers full persistence.

A container, not a package.  And it will not be something generic for
current DGD users; it will bundle a DGD binary with a mudlib for Asheron's
Call, both of them capable of self-upgrading without downtime using DGD's
persistence features.

Smelling salts will be provided to revive LPmud aficionados.

Regards,
Felix Croes