[DGD] Minor issue

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 00:08:49 CET 2017

I'm having a minor issue with passing extra args to a newly-cloned object
if another object is cloned during the process.  I'm using LWO's for object
tracking, and the call to new_object() is overwriting TLSVAR(0) which
clone_object() set.  I am trying but to modify the kernel too much, but
will have to to fix this.  I was wondering if maybe DGD could be changed
grab the args from TLS (or Auto could pass them along with
::clone_object()) and then pass them to _F_create().

-Blain