[DGD] Kernel suggestion

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:51:05 CET 2017

This is a suggestion for the kernel library right?

1.  The kernel library has been officially abandoned by its original
author, Dworkin

2.  I do, however, maintain a "true to the original spirit" fork of it, and
I'll definitely consider this as a possible patch.

Admittedly I don't really know much about how the editor works, and to be
quite honest I consider the editor to be deprecated.  As it is, editors
aren't even preserved during a hotboot of DGD.