[DGD] lambda operator re-re-visited?

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:36:40 CET 2017

I am not sure I see a good alternative unless some special semantics is
introduced to somehow track anonymous objects so that when a recompile
occurs the system knows which lambda functions to assign to which variables
on a given recompile.

But your point is taken. There should be some method for "collecting" all
lambdas associated with a given program version so that one can upgrade
them as needed. I.e. when the program recompiles a broadcast signal should
be sent to all extant lambdas associated with the program to see if they
need recompiling as well. Kind of like how upgrade cycles through extant
objects.