[DGD] lambda operator re-re-visited?

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:53:44 CET 2017

I think invalidating anonymous functions though an option is not ideal
either. The reason for this is that one would have to (much like a null in
a pointer) test the validity of the lambda before using it and do something
which is difficult to determine if it's invalid since the calling code has
little idea of what it was suppose to do.