[DGD] lambda operator re-re-visited?

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Wed Jan 4 09:23:41 CET 2017

Dread Quixadhal <quixadhal at gmail.com> wrote:

> My thoughts, from outside the bubble, are that it doesn't seem like a show
> stopper to place some risk with the coder.

You're talking as if a solution for recompiling anonymous functions
exists, but you don't provide one.  Please do so, so that we can assess
the risk.

>[...]
> If you update a dependency which causes the same condition, it still falls
> on the coder who is using the closure to fix their code.

If anonymous functions cannot be recompiled, then the code cannot be fixed
in a runtime environment.  If they can be recompiled, then tell us how it
is done.

Regards,
Felix Croes