[DGD] lambda operator re-re-visited?

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:48:21 CET 2017

Further note- when the lambda program is upgraded it should be possible to
upgrade it's label. One idea is to just have the lambda associated
permanently with the original program for upgrading purposes and just map
labels to labels to upgrade the lambda program since figuring out line
numbers in the upgraded program isn't too difficult.