[DGD] Error with 1.5.5

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:03:23 CEST 2017

Hey dworkin, just curious.

What change did you make for 1.5.7?  The last change I see (and on the
1.5-stable branch instead of master) was just updating the version number,
and the delta before that was committed back on the 25th of april.

Is my local copy of the repo screwed up?

And blain, the latest version of DGD is 1.6 on the master branch, why were
you using 1.5.5 in the first place?