[DGD] Object vs clone

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 05:34:24 CEST 2017

Clones do count towards the limit.  From the point of view of DGD (and
therefore status()), the only difference between a master and a clone is
that a master has a control block associated with it, whereas a clone only
has a reference to it.

Lightweight objects, however, do not, and are treated as arrays for the
purposes of refcounting and storage.

If clones appear to not count towards the stats you're seeing I'd be very
interested in finding out why.