[DGD] While loop in auto object this_user() purpose

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Tue Mar 21 17:05:45 CET 2017

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:30:43 -0700, Raymond Jennings wrote

> Terminology:
>
> A function defined by DGD itself is called a kfun.
> A function defined in the auto object is called an afun.  It is possible
> for the auto object to mask a kfun by defining it as an afun.
> There is no such thing as an efun in DGD.  What other drivers call
> an efun, DGD calls a kfun.  DGD afuns are more akin to what other
> drivers call simul efuns.

That is also the terminology I use, but look at this:

http://fortune.wotf.org/docs?search=efun&codebase=kernellib
http://fortune.wotf.org/docs?search=efun&codebase=cloud-server

So it seems those are now called efuns in klib and cloud server?

Bart.

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/
http://www.om-d.org/