[DGD] Network extensions, LPC interface

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 06:45:46 CEST 2017

Personally I've shied away from UDP in general.  It seems a bit
hamstrung with red tape of a sort, especially considering
datagram_challenge.

I'd also like to raise the issue for discussion of us presently living
in an "internet of things" where mobile devices across the globe can
be sending and receiving packets, and where internet connectivity is
not always a sure thing.

Just for the sake of discussion...I'd like to ask:  What do you do if
you have a client that wants to interact with DGD, but doesn't have
the luxury of maintaining a persistent TCP connection?  What do you do
if that client loses connectivity and reappears with a new IP address?