[DGD] FLS

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 00:45:38 CEST 2017

I implemented the this_user idea in the kernellib's TLS implementation, but
there was no easy way to tell if the setting corresponding to a given frame
is expired.  So thus the FLS idea was born.

If DGD could supply a null element before the first arg, all else could be
handled by the lib.  The current klib's implementation of TLS could also be
made to use this instead of having to create wrappers for entry-level
functions in driver.c to basically do the same thing (except with only
frame 0).