[DGD] Rebase of kernel library

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:02:16 CEST 2018

I decided to reorganize the kernel library as follows:

* The networking branch has been removed

This was based on DGD's networking extensions, which have been removed.

* Rebase on top of dworkin's version

Dworkin wrote the original one, and it turns out him and I did some of
the same things different ways.  Since there's no point in having two
wheels, I removed my work in favor of his.

* Removed a few patches

I noticed a few of my own changes were contrary to the original spirit
of the library and had them removed.

* Version number nuke

The version of the kernel library I maintain now matches the latest
from Dworkin.

git://github.com/shentino/kernellib