[DGD] Any ready to run 2.4.5 or Melville lib?

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu Aug 23 21:15:51 CEST 2018

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 20:59:59 +0200, Wim van der Vegt wrote
> Hi
>
> I noticed but it fails on Windows when I just install Perl on
> Windows. It seems contain Unix specific commands.
>
> Still wonder a bit why the lib cannot create directories when
> starting. Isn’t that functionality available in Hydra?

Because the lib doesn't have the code to do that. It's nothing hydra specific,
and as said in an earlier post, technically there is no reason why it couldn't
have such code, its pretty trivial to add.

Bart.
--
https://www.bartsplace.net/
https://wotf.org/