[DGD] Time and time zones

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu Dec 13 19:35:08 CET 2018

To me it very much looks like DGD returns whatever it gets from the OS.
On my test env set to local time, I'm getting local time. On a second test env
set to UTC, I'm getting UTC.

Way of the Force uses the same approach as cloudlib, it lets users set their
time offset and DST, the host it runs on uses UTC.

Bart.

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 07:49:44 -0600, nikoroleva wrote

https://www.bartsplace.net/
https://wotf.org/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/