[DGD] LPC syntax highlighting, prettify

nikoroleva natasha.i.koroleva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 04:13:11 CET 2018

Not much going on for a change; I thought I'd share this. I wrote a
node js app a few months ago to convert source code into syntax
highlighted LaTeX environments. The app uses refractor js which uses
prism js. It works alright, as first attempts go, with the few files I
tested it on.

I think it would be neat to syntax highlight LPC and add it to the
prism js project. In any case, I attempted to write the prism
extension, which is now somewhat outdated. I'm not very familiar with
prism js, but it's a decent start. Here's the gist
https://gist.github.com/november-kilo/2ef0aa543d2968bc94ae47907e907ca2

I sometimes think about writing an LPC prettify, too. My idea is to
mask cloudlib's LPCParser to insert newlines after certain punctuation
marks and pass that through the editor("I"); kfun. I made no attempts
to try it yet or spent much time looking at the parser, however.

Regards