[DGD] Running kotaka

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:58:27 CET 2018

Kotaka is in alpha development right now.

I'm the maintainer.

Kotaka has to do some background bootup work in callouts before it's
ready to start, however the ports are opened immediately by DGD as
soon as the initialization task is completed.

The error message you got is issued by the System UserD if a
connection comes in on an unmanaged port, which is probably from the
Text UserD not yet having assigned itself to port 50000.

Try waiting after bootup before connecting.