[DGD] Asheron's Call server emulator

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Fri Feb 16 15:22:13 CET 2018

:-)

Congrats on the first release of this. Took a quick look at the code, its very
recognizably yours (clean and tidy). Will have to setup wine or such before I
can 'play' with it, as I do not currently have a windows desktop for running
the client.

However, one of my first thoughts is how feasable it would be to write a
reimplementation of the client running inside some web service in something
like nodejs or python or such.

Bart.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:52:25 +0100, Felix A. Croes wrote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/
http://www.om-d.org/