[DGD] Various questions

francisco del roio francipvb at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:56:10 CEST 2018

Hello,

I’ve recently started to play with DGD and cloud server library and now that I got it running I have some questions regarding to my specific project needs.

  1.  How do you perform telnet negotiation and subnegotiation and where is the code under the mudlib?
  2.  What about translating text from and to various encodings within LPC? I want to send Spanish accents and not ascii symbols to clients.
  3.  How you do GMCP within LPC code? Is there a JSON encoder/decoder?

Note that I tried the kernellib before cloud server.

Thanks so much.

Cheers,

Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10