[DGD] Microsoft & Github (Off Topic)

Dread Quixadhal quixadhal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 04:05:41 CEST 2018

If I’m pulling an old version, I *want* the timestamp to be the time that version was last edited.  If you can’t do a “make clean”, after doing so, perhaps you should learn how to user your build system properly?

In normal use, your changes will have newer timestamps the other files, it’s only when you are checking out a new copy of a repository, or intentionally replacing a local file with an older version, that you would have older timestamps… and in both of those cases, you should WANT that behavior.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10