[DGD] Fatal error when no user object returned

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:42:04 CEST 2018

I, personally, only questioned if this was the wise way to handle null
being returned.  I think it's an arbitrary decision by Felix until he
states otherwise.  To me, a null response should just signal a rejection.
It's not my code.  I'll deal.  But the lib I'm working on is intended to be
used by people who are, like me, not C/C++ programmers.  We can handle this
issue. It's not hard. It list raises the complexity a bit, so I questioned
if it has a be that way.  Using empty objects which self-destruct don't
make sense, but it's certainly doable.  I don't understand how you people
think, hence the questioning.  Be glad that I come from a different
perspective and can bring diversity to the project.  I've always made my
driver object return a dust object. I'll also make mention of this in my
manual docs which will go with my library.

Cheers