[DGD] Geir, do you still have your distributed mud?

Geir Harald Hansen dgd-list at geir-hansen.com
Wed Nov 14 19:11:26 CET 2018

On 2018-11-11 14:09, Raymond Jennings wrote:
> Hey Geir, do you still have your distributed mud codebase?
>
> I was hoping to take a look at it, especially the command parser.

Wow, that was a long time ago.

I remember I was working on a parser that could take commands like
"smile at the old woman, get two apples from the backpack and give them
to her". I don't know if that actually improves a mud, but it was a fun
thing to create.

I can't find the command parser nor the distributed mud now. I'll let
you know if they turn up.

- Geir H.