[DGD] Hydra

Pär Winzell par.winzell at alyx.com
Mon Sep 17 00:11:12 CEST 2018

I am looking into getting a pretty beefy workstation. It won't literally be
a server, but I'll probably spring for a 14-core Skylake X (3.1 GHz.) It'll
be by far the most money I've ever spent on a CPU, but I do a lot of work
these days on multi-threaded applications, everything is as RAM-intensive
as ever, and my current machine is getting old.

It'll dual boot Windows and Linux, so if it's still meaningful I can run
this in a few configurations.

Zell