[DGD] Code libraries for DGD and Hydra

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Wed Sep 19 00:02:21 CEST 2018

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 18:46:40 +0200, Felix A. Croes wrote

> In the next few postings, I intend to discuss the specific
> requirements that are imposed on a code library which wants to take
> advantage of Hydra.

I'm really looking forward to reading that. While my current codebase makes
use of the closures extension, I've tried to do some semi educated guesses at
what would be required for running efficiently on Hydra if it were not using
that extension, and have always been very curious as to how it affects design
decisions for lpc code.

Bart.
--
https://www.bartsplace.net/