[DGD] Code libraries for DGD and Hydra

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Sat Sep 22 19:18:29 CEST 2018

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 17:28:22 +0200, Felix A. Croes wrote

> As a way of solving the callback problem, I quite prefer
> continuations over closures, though.

This is no big surprise :-)

I'll see what I'll do with lpcdb, it has rudimentary support for distributing
work over multiple instances to provide scalability, but so far, its
performing amazingly well on a simple single dgd instance, and while it was an
interesting experiment, and highly educative to build, its also rather
unpolished and for more serious things I'll be using some of the more
established solutions.

Bart.
--
https://www.bartsplace.net/