[DGD] Explode cloud-server's /lib/String.c

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 16:35:17 CEST 2018

My advice would be to heed the purpose of tick limits.

In my library Kotaka, I have help files preloaded in the background
with the usage of a series of 0-second callouts, which you might be
more familiar with as continuations.

As for the strings themselves, if it's important that it be done on
the spot in one go, you'll need to raise the tick limits.  See
"rlimits".