[DGD] JIT compiler

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu Feb 21 16:08:28 CET 2019

Interesting development. Sadly I am very very low on time so can't really look
at this in the near future, but I'm quite curious what this will do for my
codebase.

Bart.

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 22:53:27 +0100, Felix A. Croes wrote

https://www.bartsplace.net/
https://wotf.org/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/