[DGD] JIT update

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Wed Jul 10 23:32:20 CEST 2019

I've pushed another update to the JIT compiler.  Though I have limited
time to work on it and progress is slow, it is now capable of creating
LLVM .ll files for compiled LPC objects.  As long as those objects do
not contain a catch/rlimits/switch, the .ll file should be accepted as
input by clang.  Dynamic loading of JIT compiled objects is not done yet.

To activate the jit module, put a line like the following in the DGD
config file:

    modules = ([ "/home/user/lpc-ext/jit.0.13" : "/home/user/lpc-ext/jit" ]);

and make a `cache' subdirectory in the lpc-ext/jit directory.

Regards,
Felix Croes