(subject missing)

Dan Mazeau dmazeau at wco.com
Thu Apr 3 17:08:41 CEST 1997

	Hrm. Strangely my introductory message seems to have been cropped
in the beginning. I apologize for my mail program and I'll see if I can
sort it out. Not much was cut from the beginning, but, it is unsettling
none the less. My computer will be in the shop for the next few days
because yesterday it simply refused to start up. The only things that
seemed to be receiving power were the cooling fans. Bloody damn computer.
At any rate, first impressions are very important, and it seems my first
impression was a bit less than grand. Ah, well. Such is life. I'll be
skulking around some more, and perhaps post a few. Cheers.

--
Dan Mazeau
dmazeau at wco.com