Yet Another Introduction

clawrenc at cup.hp.com clawrenc at cup.hp.com
Thu Apr 10 18:33:09 CEST 1997

In <199704100511.FAA392029 at out1.ibm.net>, on 04/09/97
   at 12:03 PM, Nathan Yospe <yospe at hawaii.edu> said:
>On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Reed D. Copsey, Jr. wrote:

>Yea, as can be seen, I am introducing a goodly number from my
>conceptual camp, the native/advanced internal hybrid types. I've got
>one more, possibly, on the way, one of the people who have started
>Java based muds.

I sent out about 6 - 8 invitations last week, (JeffK, Cynbe, etc), and
most have subscribed by now (I think we're over 30 subscribers).
Quite obviously most are also lurking.  (Wout, AlexO, Wiggins, Carter,
Dimitri (who actually has mail problems more than lurking) etc).   I'm
also thinking about digging up Dr Cat's address and inviting him,
along with Ola Forsheim...

>:...After
>:tinkering with a copy of Smith's mud++ code for a bit, and deciding that
>:I didn't like how much of that was written, I finally gave in and
>:decided it was time to write something from scratch.

Not surprised.  I'm very unimpressed with that project, especially
given its auspicious start.

J C Lawrence                           Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                           Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------------(*)               Internet: clawrenc at cup.hp.com