Ho hum

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Sun Apr 13 09:25:36 CEST 1997

On 12/04/97 at 07:10 PM, Ling <K.L.Lo-94 at student.lut.ac.uk> said:

>Can someone retrieve the old threads on skills?

Most of the skills hread was simple discussion of Legend's implementation.

I'm buried in income taxes right now.  If I can get these done in the next
hour or so I'll be moving the list over to Steward this afternoon.
Otherwise it will have to wait for next weekend.  Once Steward is in there
will be requestable archives.

>I'll be quite interested
>in reading through some of the old stuff.

If you're impatient I'll bundle up this list's traffic to date, and all of
the last list into a blob and attach them to you.  Not real elegant, but
everything will be there.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net