Who is Steward and what can he do for me?

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 13 23:37:16 CEST 1997

I have been reading these interesting comments about this
guy Steward and how he's gonna take over the list and was
wondering if he'll make a formal introduction here?  :-P

Does Steward like HTML and/or does he support full-fledged
Mime or RichText?  Or File Attachments?
In other words, can I imbed pretty pictures, flow charts, and
Dilbert cartoons into my posts to irritate the HTML impaired?
Can I embed bold/italics/underline fonts to enhance and confuse
readers of my posts?
I understand this might be bad form in most of the NGs, but in all
seriousness would it be advantageous to present technical
concepts along with event diagrams, STDs, object diagrams?
Is there a preferred acceptable format for this? (.gif, .jpg, etc.)
Will Steward have capacity to support this sort of thing?
Or more importantly, will you or your mailboxes object to this blatant
spamming?

JL