r.g.m.* - worthwhile thread

Sun Apr 20 13:52:38 CEST 1997

:Hey, guys. Just a little notice, as none of you seem to be participating
:in this one. (CG, this looks like right up your alley)
:Check the A Mud Protocol (was: RE: ideas for betterment...) thread on
:rec.games.mud.admin... it has gotten out of the usual rut and is starting
:to look pretty interesting.

I think I may have posted or emailed to someone about that thread, way
back when it was first starting. My stupid ISP has provided only one
day's worth of news over the 8 days I was away, however, so its a bit
tough for me to keep up with news threads!

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA