Issues from the digests and Wout's list

clawrenc at cup.hp.com clawrenc at cup.hp.com
Sun Apr 20 17:59:10 CEST 1997

In <199704191741.RAA356969 at out1.ibm.net>, on 04/18/97
   at 11:32 AM, "Shawn Halpenny" <rsh at dos.nortel.com> said: >On Apr
17, 11:07am, Nathan Yospe wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, Shawn Halpenny wrote:

>JCL's TC that eats UggUgg's inventory when thrown into the battle is
>not a context-driven issue for me.  When that happens, the TC would
>evaluate a set of variables and determine whether or not it would eat
>the inv or not, even though it was a charmed TC and is assumed to be
>under your control.

I should note here that the definition of "charmed" in this context
does not mean that it is now a pet or any such similar, just that it
has been tweaked" such that it won't attempt to eat its carrier's
inventory.  Its sort of like carrying around a rabid termite mound in
a wood box it thinks it can't eat.  Drop the termites on someone else
however, and *everything* is suddenly wood.

J C Lawrence                           Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                           Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------------(*)               Internet: clawrenc at cup.hp.com