[MUD-Dev] Graphic MUDS/Ultima Online

Nathan Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 13 10:19:19 CEST 1997

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Richard Woolcock wrote:

:Now that is a really excellent idea...  Do your players leave corpses lying
:around all the time?  Maybe its time for the Lich Master to send his minions
:out looking for recruits to join his undead army, which he can send against
:the players hometown...

:I think you'll soon find players burrying bodies after them ;)

Now THAT is the kind of thinking I like... if a _player_ could find a way
to become a Lich Master, or equivalent, that would be even better.

"You? We can't take you," said the Dean, glaring at the Librarian.
"You don't know a thing about guerilla warfare." - Reaper Man,
Nathan F. Yospe  Registered Looney                   by Terry Pratchett
yospe at hawaii.edu   http://www2.hawaii.edu/~yospe           Meow