[MUD-Dev] Invitations

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Tue Aug 26 22:23:28 CEST 1997

On 26/08/97 at 09:37 AM, coder at ibm.net said:
>Writing as list owner:

>A minor note:  If you invite someone to the list, please drop me a
>note indicating who you invited.  I like to keep track of such
>things.

Uhh, guys, this wasn't meant as a guilt trip causing y'all to run
about like kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar...  I think
of you a *little* more highly than that.  I'd just like a note to the
effect of, "Oh, I sent an invitation off to Kibo'n'Furr 'cause..."

<<Note to self: play with smaller calibre weapons more often.  These
nukes are getting them twitchy>>

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net