[MUD-Dev] Re:

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Wed Aug 27 17:54:13 CEST 1997

At 05:43 PM 8/27/97 PST8PDT, you wrote:
>can we do it again sometime?" No one ever dreams of being a rape victim.
>And anyone on your game who seriously dreams of being a rapist should be
>taken out and shot.

I appreciate and approve of your sentiment.  However its important to
remember that internal fantasies are odd things and we can sometimes
fantasize for little to no reason about things we would NEVER wish to do in
real life.  My ONLY point here is that people should not harbor guilt over
deeply internal never acted out fantasies no matter how disgusting they
might be if taken any where near the real world.

There is a huge difference though between these internal fantasies and the
ones we act out in our games. And I agree with you that anyone who would
want to act out, or even witness the acting out, of such a fantasy, even in
a virtual manner, should be castrated with a dull spoon and sooner rather
then later.

Jeff Kesselman
Snr. Game Integration Engineer
TEN -- The Total Entertainment Network -- www.ten.net